www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Friday, April 30, 2010

on my way.......

on my way....to the land of:

colour

block printing

markets



Sorry for the absence - I am back now, having moved house, put my life in storage and upped sticks leaving my beloved Argentina behind.......Ohhhhh, how I hope to return there soon BUT it does depend on a couple of things - lala moon's success being one of them....

Soooo with all this said & done...It is one giant step into the unknown; with a flight to India next week to get the ball rolling & the launch of the website imminent. All VERY exciting BUT very daunting!

To whet your appetite and to inspire here are some images of the things that I will exploring further in Rajasthan...
I have my block print designs ready to go and I can not wait to see these techniques being practiced & I can not wait to get exploring the markets - to have my senses awoken to the rich, exotic and truly exuberant 'India'.

Images courtesy of Elle Decor India, Pacific & Rose & flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment