www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Friday, April 16, 2010

f&v....finca valentina






Argentina is 'home', and whilst I am heading off for a while very soon, Argentina will always hold a very special place in my heart.

Argentina to me epitomises a 'world in one country' - the diversity of the terrains and cultures from N to S and E to W never ceases to amaze me. I will never tire of this land.

Two years ago I fell upon, quite by accident, Finca Valentina - a beautiful home come B&B in Salta, Northern Argentina. I feel blessed with this discovery. The home owners Fabrizio and Valentina, have since become dear friends and whilst it will be a while before 'I' get back to visit Salta, I really recommend anyone who is thinking to go to Salta to stay at least a night with them!!

Valentina's attention to detail is second to none and she has incredible style and flair. If anyone is looking for inspiration this is the place to go! It is where rustic and comfort go hand in hand.
Valentina and Fabrizio are the perfect hosts as they share their home and immense knowledge of the Salta region with you...

For further details visit their website or call (+54)93874523490


No comments:

Post a Comment