www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

anthropologie makes the leap across the pond....





I am V. excited about visiting Anthropologie in London. Finally (autumn 2009), they have made the jump across the pond and I can not wait to take a visit...

I have always found the layout of the Anthropologie stores inspiring and aesthetically pleasing... In fact I almost go there to gain inspiration rather than buy SHOCK HORROR...!

Their interiors range 'At Home' is great and I am always tempted by their candles and books.
In terms of clothing I prefer accessories and lounge wear perhaps more than their actual clothes BUT I would never say no!!

Anthropologie (London) can be found at 158 Regent Street.
Open Monday thru Saturday 10 - 7pm & Sunday 12pm - 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment