www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Monday, February 22, 2010

when it rains it pours...





Perhaps, if we looked after our planet a little better then these extreme weather events would not be quite as devastating and wouldn't occur as frequently as they are now doing...Come on, let's not just look the other way, we need to act NOW to try and save the planet, no-one else is going to do it.....lecture over.

So, in the meantime preventative measures are called for and what better excuse that to join the welly brigade!
I have spotted more than a couple of portena fashionistas ( fashionable ladies from Bs As) donning their wellies in the shopping centre, out for lunch and wait for it, I even spotted a couple of pairs in a night club the other night!

Wellies are for everyone, and with styles and colours to suit every taste it is now becoming a considered purchase.
The festival scene (think Glastonbury) is leading the way in welly fashion and even the original 'don' of all wellies 'Hunter', not wishing to lag behind in the welly race, has come up trumps with their new 'festival collection'..

Feel free to laugh out out loud at the ridiculous, but believe me, many $$$ will be spent on the rubber accessory in the months and years to come.

Personally, I am more of a bare foot girl at heart but with a little persuasion I might well join the welly brigade too, I'll keep you posted!

ps - ok, I didn't see any wellies in the night club! but I'm not ruling out that possibility.
Hunters from 65 uk sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment