www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Friday, February 12, 2010

La La Moon update....





With an eye on the future and all the exciting things I aspire to do, I need to, some how, raise some funds to invest into La La Moon... so with that, I have just taken delivery of my second shipment from Jaipur and it is sell, sell, sell!
I have a trip planned to Jaipur in May, and we are working on the initial designs... watch this space!

scarves -
Take a look at these beautiful 100% silk scarves - these sold like 'hot cakes' in Punta del Este and have been seen being worn by celebrities!
Size -107cm by 50 cm

bags -
Draw string bags personally decorated by me. Ideal for use as evening bags, as travel bags, for storing things.
Size -25 cm by 30 cm

buy, buy, buy......


scarves $15 usd, bags $20 usd

No comments:

Post a Comment