www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

take me away.........2






It has been a while since the first 'take me away' - Remember Filicudi, the island of the North East of Sciliy ? Have another look if you can not remember...AMAZING!
Anyway, with this in mind, I thought I would whisk you away to Mexico and to Cuixmala.

This estate takes sumptuous to a new level and I imagine that every moment is truly magical here...
This legendary estate of 25,000 acres on its own 3km private beach belongs to Sir James Goldsmith and his family. The simple philosophy of Sir James was his wish to share with others the unique experience his family have with Cuixmala, in particular focusing on their dedication to the preservation and protection of the natural environment.

As you know, I adore the use of colour in Mexican interiors, and Cuixmala's use of colour is sensational. Like so often white is used as the backbone to the rooms and then colour is used to create a striking and incredible finishing touch.
Look at the window frames, look at the use of coloured woods to create tables or interior features...

The lushness of the surrounding landscape, the sensational blue of the sea and the sheer luxury of Cuixmala is something to be dreamed about and for the lucky few, perhaps even a reality!
I am off to dream...

For further information visit www.cuixmala.com - I'm loving the soundtrack also, have a listen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment