www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

keeping it in the family.....






The sun continues to shine here in London and it makes work seem all the more pleasant!
Whilst, in the process of transition I am busy helping my aunt at the Chelsea Flower Show.. CFS claims to be the number 1 flower show in the world, and it is quite impressive even for someone like myself who knows absolutely nothing about flowers!!
My aunt, ok if truth be told my step-aunt - always the coolest, arty one of the family has been exhihiting here for the last 5 years and whilst I might sound a little biased - her work is phenomenal and she deserves all the praise and accolade that is now coming her way..
Here is a taster of what she does...

www.jennypickford.com

No comments:

Post a Comment