www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Friday, March 5, 2010

take me away.........






Photography is something I would love to do more of... but sadly, I just don't think I am cut out for it....
The intention is there. My camera often accompanies me, but inevitably it never leaves it's pouch.
I admire those who snap away and capture the moment where ever they are.....

Today is one of those days when I feel like being lost in a series of photos - imagining and dare I say it dreaming of being whisked a way to a place like Filicudi, one of 8 islands of the north east coast of Sicily.

Just from looking at these images you can feel the sea breeze in your hair and smell the sea air... The crispness of the decor, the simplicity of the design, the use of colour to add that finishing touch.... I'm off. See you there!


images courtesy of Adriano Bacchella

No comments:

Post a Comment