www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Monday, March 29, 2010

ideas...barn conversions






It's Monday morning and I am pretty certain that I am not alone in needing a little inspiration to kick start the week...!

Take a look at this superb barn conversion which is the work of the Dutch design group Ina & Matt.

Ina Meijer and Matthijs van Cruijsen are architects and designers who create homes with a sleek but informal edge. I particularly like this barn conversion which gives a sense of space but at the same time feels cosy. I love the use of wood throughout and whilst it is a barn conversion it isn't overly rustic.. I'd move in within a heart beat!

For more inspiration visit Ina and Matt's site to see other works.

I have reblogged from the interiordivine blog which is a superb source of great ideas....thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment