www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Friday, June 18, 2010

best kept secret...winterwell

....the biggest little festival!!



'mano de dios' I LOVE... & nothing to do with Diego Maradonna!


Winterwell kicks off today, in a field somewhere in the Cotsworlds... I can't tell you where, because I wont know until I arrive ! WHAT FUN even if I am there working...

This is the 3rd year of Winterwell - the 'biggest'' little' festival & it is fast becoming the most whispered-about secret in the festival calendar & the ultimate jewel in the crown...

I stumbled upon Winterwell when trying to find out where Mano de Dios were playing this summer. Cue - a vibrant upbeat mix of Spanish Rumba and Gypsy swing. INCREDIBLE!
The band spearheaded by the divine Jackson Scott formed two years with their friendship and style evolving through their shared passions for the rhythms, romantiscim & songs which make up their sound today.

More info on Winterwell via ...& the latest news is there are a few day tickets being released for tomorrow & Sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment