www.lalamoon.co.uk

coming soon online boutique...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

baby steps.....

me!





I'm happy!! Glancing through the Saturday Telegraph magazine this AM I noted that 2 x items featured TODAY in the design & fashion section I have ALREADY featured!! DT yur are so passe!!! jjejeje.

Memory Jog :
14/4 coral inspired accessories
6/6 moroccan influenced tiles

Ok, the feeling smug is over - I do know is that I wouldn't be featuring anything here if it wasn't for the inspiration I get from the incredible people & places I have been fortunate enough to know. I am in-debited to all & I feel just, very lucky to have had my eyes open to so many beautiful things...

I have a long way to go - lalamoon is only in it's infancy but with 6 months planned in India come September & a lot of hard graft on the conceptual and business side before then.. I'm going to do it!

Headaches at the moment = website & trying to find a mentor. Anyone got any ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment